- It is vital that you feel ready, willing and able to work with me in specialist Eating Disorders therapy, and consequently, if you are 14 years of age or over, we will have an initial telephone conversation to discuss your needs and to see if we feel that we can work together.
- Please click on the orange Click to Schedule button link at the top right hand side of the page to pick a time to call me, and I will then be able to send you an email to confirm the date and time of your requested telephone conversation.
- Alternatively, you may prefer to go to my Contact page on this website, and call, email or submit a form to me directly, so that I can respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
- If you want to go ahead, we can then arrange a mutually convenient first face-to-face session at Eating Therapy, the cost of which is £50.00, during which we will look at making a contract together if you decide that you want to continue for further sessions.
- Each subsequent session costs £50.00 per individual, payable by cheque or cash, either at the start or at the end of our meetings.
- Depending on availability, you will be able to choose a convenient regular session time from various times during week days and early evenings at Eating Therapy.
- Each session lasts for one hour, and usually takes place on the same day at the same regular time each week.
- Both short-term and long-term specialist Eating Disorders therapy is available.
- If for any reason you do not attend a pre-arranged session, the full rate of £50.00 will be charged, unless you have given me at least 24 hours prior notice either by telephone or by text.